Sunday, March 9, 2014

{Gearing up for spring}

For Valentines day,
some of my dearest friends got together and gave me a ski ticket for Valentines day.
These group of women,
well we are a random group of friends.
How we became so close,
I'll never really know,
but they have banded together to take care of me,
and I have no words for how much I treasure them.
They always know what to say,
and at least one of them, if not all of them,
would be here in 2 minutes if I needed something.

They are pretty amazing friends.
And skiing! Without kids! Or crowds!
It was just a gorgeous, fun, fun day!

(Courtney, Candace, Julie, Me, Natalie)

Julie, the center of attention...as always!
Me and Julie. Ski Bunnies.

I also have been spending a lot of time with my sweet girls.
I'm so grateful for these kids of mine.  They fill my life with joy.

Love Roo's outfit of choice. 
She's such a keeper!
We were able to go night skiing a few weeks ago and I was 
so impressed with how they are improving.
It was a complete blast!


I think we may only have one or two ski days left before Spring makes it's final debut.
I can't wait!
I am ready for warmth and the Sun!

No comments: